- Motivation letter: Explain what the reason is for your application for this PhD research position and what is your interest in WaterTechnology? Provide some concrete examples of what makes you suitable for the PhD research position.
- CV specifying:
- Doctoral study entrance qualification (university and subject master degree)
- List of internships (subject, name supervisor, grade, etc.)
- Publications (if applicable)
- Scientific interest, complementary qualifications, achievements
- Other relevant information
- Grades (with the grading system explained)
- Copy of your master diploma or university letter stating that the master diploma will be obtained soon
- At least one letter of recommendation and contact information of the referee(s)
Please combine all documents in one single attachment.
Use the apply button to submit your application. Applications send to us by mail will not be processed. You can find the apply button at the end of each published research project description.